Enjoy a unique experience with an underwater view of whales and dolphins in their natural habitat. An extraordinary boat trip of 4.5 hours with a modern catamaran. Departure from Puerto Colón sailing along the whole southwest coast of Tenerife: Costa Adeje, Playa Paraíso and Los Gigantes cliffs up to the mouth of the Masca ravine.
Dolphin and whale watching excursion
Tour organized in collaboration with Tenerife Dolphin
From Puerto Colón, the Tenerife Dolphin sets course for Los Gigantes, sailing along the imposing cliffs. An excursion to see dolphins and whales in the seas of Tenerife. Anchoring in Masca Bay for a swim in an idyllic enclave. With calm, clean waters, ideal for taking a break and enjoying a complimentary lunch..
The dolphin watching excursion is a 4.5 hour trip along the southwest coast of Tenerife, observing dolphins, whales and other marine animals in their natural habitat. The submerged part of the catamaran allows you to enjoy a spectacular view of the seabed, with absolute clarity.
The marine enclave located between La Gomera and Tenerife is a privileged place for the observation of cetaceans, as they reproduce and live there permanently. In addition, the relief of the islands with their deep sea beds and extraordinary peculiarities is a factor that favours their development.
Come and enjoy Tenerife from the sea. We are waiting for you!
If you go to Puerto Colón with your car, you should arrive at Dock 12 (pantalán) about 30 minutes before boarding. There is a paying car park on the quay where you can leave your car.
Meeting point: Puerto Colón – dock #12
- DEPARTURES at 09:30: Friday & Saturday
- DEPARTURES at 14:00: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday.
Don’t forget your camera, as well as the following items of equipment: cap, towel, sunscreen, swimming costume and sports shoes.
In the morning, the sea breeze may be a little cool during the boat trip. We therefore recommend that you bring a jacket or pullover.
In case you are prone to seasickness, we advise you to take some medication such as biodramine or similar. Also, take the appropriate precautions before departure.
Climate-related changes or unforeseen events:
Due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, there may be changes to the tour itinerary. You will be informed as soon as possible.
- Sustainable whale watching (whales and dolphins).
- Specialised guides on board (languages: Spanish, English, German and French).
- Pick-up and delivery in Costa Adeje, Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos (on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays these pick-ups are extended to Los Gigantes, Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraíso, El Médano, Golf del Sur and Ten-Bel).
- Snack: sandwich.
- Lunch: complimentary lunch (we have an alternative for coeliacs and vegetarians, please request when booking).
- Drinks included throughout the excursion: beer, sangria, juice, water and soft drinks.
- Stop with lunch and swim in Masca Bay.
- Free Wifi (service with variable coverage during the trip).
- Port taxes, taxes and insurance.
Other questions ?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone:
Phone: +34 922 433 001
We will be happy to help you and answer any questions you may have!
Estaremos encantados de poder ayudarte y aclarar cualquier cuestión !
Reserva ahora !
Departure Time09:30 h / 14:00 h
Return Time14:00 h / 18:30 h
Dress Codelight jacket or pullover / sneakers
IncludedGuideAperitivobeveragesLiability and accidents insuranceLunchsnack
Not Included4WD transferaccess permissionsArrival transferBebidasBed & Breakfast accommodationBicycle rentalBus transfersCable-carCar RentalCourtesy lunchfield telescopeHalf board accommodationHAVEN hanging tentin/out Airport transferLocal flights + FerryLuggage transferMaps and printed descriptionsTastingTransfer by shipTransfers by taxi and regular busTraslado en 4x4Two nights in a hotel